Archive for the ‘Community’ Category

the art of real estate // the art of life

Thursday, June 11, 2015
Debbi DiMaggio

[Read More..]

Football Programs, Glamour Magazines, Celebrity Profiles // How Would You Answer

Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Debbi DiMaggio

Glancing through the 2012 Piedmont High School Football Program I stopped to take a moment to read what the 2013 graduating seniors had to say. A must read.

Oftentimes I am flipping through the pages of a magazine and am always interested when I get to the vibrant images and brief a Q & A where questions are posed to celebrities or entrepreneurs. I love filling in my own answers.

How would you answer the questions posed to the PHS Senior Football Players?

1. Full Name, Birthdate, Birthplace:
2. Favorite Place:
3. Something Nobody Knows About You:
4. Person You’d Like to Have Dinner With:
5. Most Treasured Possession?
6. What is Your Best Motivator?
7. Favorite Football Quote: (or your favorite quote)
8. What Does it Mean to be a Highlander? (GO HIGHLANDERS!)

[Read More..]

San Francisco Buyers Moving East // The Price is Right!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Debbi DiMaggio

The East Bay continues to be a “good deal” as compared to the pricey home values of San Francisco. What is so fantastic about Piedmont is our great weather, excellent school system and convenient location.  Just twenty minutes away from the city you will find this gracious home located at 50 Bellevue Avenue situated on a beautiful tree lined street in one of Piedmont’s most desirable neighborhoods. In comparison, a $4,000,000 property in the city may get you a condominium – half the size – surrounded by neighbors and a nosy HOA, or a single-family home outside the prime locations of Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, the Marina and most certainly, Nob Hill. Other features the East Bay has to offer include its convenient proximity to the Oakland Airport, direct access to highways and multiple bridges, not to mention a variety of excellent restaurants, and more parking, which makes running errands a bit more palatable.

[Read More..]

Colleagues not Competitiors // It Pays to Be Kind

Saturday, January 17, 2015
Debbi DiMaggio

It is so important, from the very beginning, to choose an agent who is a team player and a collaborator, not a winner-take-all competitor. For any agent’s long-term success, he or she should cultivate relationships with other agents in the real estate community, not alienate them. We should all work as a team, rather than as individual islands. If one agent has the listing, another is going to bring the buyer; that’s just how it works, so it pays to be kind. ( Excerpt from our book, the Art of Real Estate, Residential Real Estate Hand Guide. )  [Read More..]

’tis the season // to help others // the salvation army

Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Debbi DiMaggio

The Salvation Army serves a great number of children, families and individuals in need. The goal of the Oakland Chapter is to give a Hand Up, Not a Hand Down and to Make Poverty Uncomfortable.

Take a moment to learn more about the many programs provided by the Salvation Army; I think you may be surprised, I know I was. I actually had no idea the variety of services provided by the Salvation Army. Thank you to long time friend, Peggy Huntington and board member Mary Theroux for inviting me to a charity luncheon this Christmas season at the Claremont Country Club – Pageant of the Trees – a lovely luncheon, fundraiser and presentation. Of course, hearing the story told by a dad who was served by the Salvation Army was incredibly touching and as always, made me want to help. [Read More..]

©2024 Debbi DiMaggio – A Grateful Life! | All Rights Reserved | 342 Highland Ave, Piedmont, CA 94611 | +1 510.414.6777 | debbi@debbidimaggio.com | Privacy Policy
Site by WPF Creatives
Please wait...

Subscribe Me!

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.